Wine Lover Bookplates
Do you know the difference between a Claret, a Bordeaux, and a Cabernet? Is your idea of a dream vacation a month in Burgundy, or Napa? Do you have an old wine barrel that's been turned into a side table? A bulletin board made out of corks?
Did you know that cream of tartar is a by-product of wine making?
If so then...Hello Oeneophile!
AND...if all, or some, of the above are true, then you certainly have a library - or at least a shelf - of books on wine. And naturally every treasured book should have a bookplate.
- Personalized with your name
- Set of 24 - 2"x3" bookplates
- Packaged in glassine sleeve and outer kraft envelope
- Printed on acid-free, matte paper
- Self-Adhesive (sticker) or available as non-adhesive with acid-free Coccoina glue stick ($28.00)
- Bookplates for oeneophiles
Please include the name you would like on the bookplate in the 'Notes' comment box whilst checking out.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a digital proof via email within 2 business days (M-F)
Ships within 2 business (M-F) days of proof approval