Vintage Pattern 1920s Style Bookplates
A retro bookplate conjuring up images from the 1920s. This pattern has an academic look to it in style and in beautifully restrained color palette. You can almost detect the scent of 'eau du library,' in the air.
Who is this bookplate for? Well, let me ask you - do you like cardigan sweaters? Do you prefer coffee from a thermos vs. styrofoam cup? Do you own an old card catalog that you're re-purposed?
If so, this could be the bookplate you've been searching for.
- Personalized with your name
- Set of 24 - 2"x3" bookplates
- Packaged in glassine sleeve and outer kraft envelope
- Printed on acid-free, matte paper
- Self-Adhesive (sticker) or available as non-adhesive with acid-free Coccoina glue stick ($28.00)
- Vintage style with hint of academic studiousness
Please include the name you would like on the bookplate in the 'Notes' comment box whilst checking out.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a digital proof via email within 2 business days (M-F)
Ships within 2 business (M-F) days of proof approval